Excellence in reservoir description and flow dynamics
Roxar, a business unit of Emerson Process Management, is a leading international technology solutions provider covering the entire reservoir optimization value chain. Roxar’s objectives are to help oil & gas operators increase oil & gas recovery from their reservoirs, reduce uncertainty, and make improved field management decisions.
The Playstation generation
Roxar's young and ambitious people drive the company's success. Their dedication and sense of personal achievement are the making of the business. Roxar believes in hiring the best minds, and 30% of our staff hold a master's degree or higher. Roxar employees comes from various backgrounds such as geosciences, geology, software programming, engineering, industrial design, petrophysics and chemistry.
- 65% of our employees have a university degree
- 30% of our employees have a Master degree or higher
- 50% of our employees work outside of Norway
- 27% of our employees are women
- Roxar's staff consist of more than 30 different nationalities
- Roxar locations in Norway: 4
- Roxar locations abroad: 20
- Year formed: 1984
- Number of employees: 825
- Number of engineers: 300
- Average age: 37